Thursday 14 December 2006



This is a bootleg i picked up in Amsterdam a few months back, it's called 'Beatles live 65..This isn't the actual cover, but it's sorta similar to this. It's two shows recorded in 65 and 64, but i've only uploaded the 65' show, as it is much better quality..This show was recorded Live at Atlanta staduim, Atlanta USA, 18 Aug 1965. It's quite a nice pic up..feel free to download! Heres the link from rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/7464641/Beatles_live_65.zip

The tracklisting:

1. Introduction

2. Twist and Shout

3. She's a woman

4. I feel fine

5. Ticket to ride

6. Dizzy miss Lizzy

7. Everybody's trying to be my baby

8. Can't buy me love

9. Baby's in Black

10. I wanna be your man

11. Help!

12. I'm down

13. You Can't do that (taken from the other show)

14. Can't buy me love (taken from the other show)

No comments: